SMYL CollegeEstablished in 2011
- Monday, Friday 8:30 – 4:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Holidays Closed
Goals of SMYL Community College
The goals of SMYL Community College are to:
1. To create a supportive team approach to learning that includes students, parents/guardians, teachers, education specialists, mentors, youth workers and psychologists.
2. To deliver project-based hands-on education and training in a dynamic school environment that includes high levels of activity and enterprise/workshop based learning;
3. To foster self-confidence, motivation and personal social skills in young people to enable them to progress to further education, training and employment;
4. To provide a clear pathway to further education, training and employment;
5. To provide direct opportunities for employment experience and career development;
6.To develop an understanding and practice of personal responsibility & respect.
The College is strictly referral only and caters specifically for students who have disengaged from government secondary schools.
ALL SMYL, ALL THE TIMEExplore SMYL
There’s always something amazing happening at SMYL. Whether it’s on campus or around the world, our students, staff and alumni are out seizing the day as shown in the slideshow below. Happy school.